• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus Group A)

wysiwyg

First Post
"Obviously because they knew something about you that frightned them. Something along the lines of: how in darnation did they find us so quickly? Didn't our control magic work propertly? And I bet they ain't here for tea!" Kareus reverts back to his natural form. In a more frustrated tone, he asks "I don't suppose you managed to get some information out of them before you dispatched them?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I like how just because I'm a Knight of the Chord everyone thinks I know everything that's going on," the woman says in annoyance. She ribs Kareus, saying, "I don't think your friends remember me. Then again, it was some time ago..."

Dekana

Explorer
Kaeso says to the female knight, "Forgive me m'am, I'm drawing a blank here. Where have we met before?" As he speaks, he cleans his bloody flail with his already red robes.

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

Tsal looks up from his patient, "It is true they offered no tea, only this foul brew which incapacitated half of us. We were in a desperate fight for our lives, and much as we wanted answers, there was no chance to take a prisoner. We'll have to make do with what answers we can glean from what's left."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"I don't believe I have had the honor of meeting either of you before. I am Davian, friend of Tagret." Davian bows low to the newcomers. "The gas was foul indeed. May of claimed Luna......"

wysiwyg

First Post
Kareus

"Um, excuse me for being rude, and interupt the social introductions. But the watch are probably going to be here within minutes due to all the commotion. Maybe we should start looking for clues, and get the heck out of here."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The woman with Kareus nods to Kaeso and says, "My name is Loraine, although it's been awhile Kaeso and I doubt you remember me." Loraine makes some more brief reunions and introductions before holding her breath and slipping downstairs with an empty flask. She comes back with watered eyes, but a filled vial.

"I got a sample. There are two doors down there that are unopened. Should we check those or should we get your friends to a place of safety," she asks as she looks at the fallen trio in concern. "And if we do move your friends how are we going to explain carrying them around?"

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

"We are here now. I think we would be grossly remiss not to check beyond the doors. Besides maybe our friends will recover enough to walk out of here by then." He begins to tear strips of cloth from a fallen priest's robe and soak them in water to make a cloth to tie over the mouth and nose for everyone.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"There is no point in leaving this place. Unless the brief battle was heard, there will be no guard coming." Davan looks at the fallen comrades, "Are they even still alive?"

Remove ads