• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sizes : How many in a square?

FCWesel

First Post
Where does it list how many critters at differing size values can fit into a 5' square? I am looking at some little attackers swarming over the characters and I am trying to figure out how many I can hit each PC with at one time. Thanks.

(Page reference please)

Steve Jung

Explorer
FCWesel said:
Where does it list how many critters at differing size values can fit into a 5' square? I am looking at some little attackers swarming over the characters and I am trying to figure out how many I can hit each PC with at one time. Thanks.

(Page reference please)

DMG page 67. Table 3-10 Creature Size and Scale on Grids.

Tomiro

First Post
In some cases it can be handy to use tamplates (f.e. of a fireball). You can hold it above the grid and you can move it as long as you will hit a friend.

One of my players made one and it works excellent.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Tomiro said:
In some cases it can be handy to use tamplates (f.e. of a fireball). You can hold it above the grid and you can move it as long as you will hit a friend.

One of my players made one and it works excellent.

Actually, it's two of your players, but one of them always forgets his (and he hasn't spend several hours decorating it, so it's just a plain cardboard circle with an inch grid and circles for several radii :D)

Remove ads