• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Skirmish and dual strike/manyshot

DungeonMaester

First Post
Does it apply? I read the entry over and over again, and that 'all attacks made after moving 10 ft' seems like a daunting argument for it. Likewise, 'you do not add precision damage' is a strong argument for it to not work. Is there a smoking gun?

*note: Not to be rude but I am not interested in 'it is/isn't balanced in my game

---Rusty

Darklone

For Dual Strike and Manyshot, you only add precision damage once... e.g. sneak attack and skirmish damage.

If you want more:
A) get Greater Manyshot (XPH): Skirmish on every arrow. Swift Hunter Scout3/RangerX build will net you +28d6 skirmish damage each round.
B) Two Weapon Pounce (PHB2). Only works for charges though.

DungeonMaester

First Post
That might work.

I was figuring for his feats twf/g and power attac/ leap attack.

I'll get that when when/if I can. I seem to recall a feat that grants you pounce, ever heard of it?

---Rusty

Folly

First Post
The only way I know to get pounce without spells would be the phb2 barbarian alternate class feature. You give up you speed bonus and gain pounce.

phindar

First Post
There's also the Wild Feat that does it, Lion'c Charge or something, if you wanted to go Druid/Scout (but that would be limited by your number of wild shapes). There's a magical item from the MIC called Skirmisher's Boots that gives you an extra skirmish attack a couple of times per day as well.

Darklone

phindar said:
There's also the Wild Feat that does it, Lion'c Charge or something, if you wanted to go Druid/Scout (but that would be limited by your number of wild shapes). There's a magical item from the MIC called Skirmisher's Boots that gives you an extra skirmish attack a couple of times per day as well.
Get that Swift Avenger feat from Dragon for multiclassed druid/scouts... it's in Crystalkeep too. It increases your skirmish damage and your wild shape uses per day.

Remove ads