• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Small Beginnings - Final Update 6/18/04, ITEOTWAWKI, AIFF!

dshai527

First Post
Bad things would be afoot at the circle K if anything ever happened to Meepo (and believe me I've tried several times). The couch being the least of them...Lucky for me Meepo is on hiatus in the current story arch. It was a sad parting, but the return will be oh so much fun for our small hero. Hint: He aint so small anymore.....

Enkhidu

Explorer
Ummmmmmmm, Nothing! The post was perfect the first time around! Nothig to see here!

Reread the last part about the haul - I added one thing in that paragraph.

fett527

First Post
Thank you to Enk and Dshai for the kind words. Please excuse the lack of brevity in the following, I need to vent somehow:

Tip o' the day- Do not let an on-call doctor, who doesn't even come in to the hospital after sending your wife there in the first place, to see if she is in labor after having contractions that are 5 minutes apart for 6 hours, send your very exhausted wife home because she hasn't made "progress" or you too could be a part of an emergency C-section later that day. Oh yeah, you also won't be able to take your newborn son home for almost two weeks as he has antibiotics injected through his head.

HULK

First Post
HULK's Story Hour on 2nd page?

Demon Master is dead HULK thinks, but not sure about plan.

HULK thank Enk&Dshai for story about WORM!

HULK not hurt Bubblegum Halfling, you bring HULK good news--WORM be back very soon!!

Dungannon smart reader.

'fraidy deadwire not so smart reader.

HULK congratulate fett on little fett!

Enkhidu

Explorer
Tomorrow, I'll include Fett's TotD in the regualr post. But mainly this post was just to commemorate the 11,527th view of the story hour.

LiVeWiRe

ENergetic Comm. Supporter
HULK said:
HULK's Story Hour on 2nd page?

Demon Master is dead HULK thinks, but not sure about plan.

HULK thank Enk&Dshai for story about WORM!

HULK not hurt Bubblegum Halfling, you bring HULK good news--WORM be back very soon!!

Dungannon smart reader.

'fraidy deadwire not so smart reader.

HULK congratulate fett on little fett!

Geez, Hulk why don't you just go ahead and put a link to the SH in your sig except instead of saying "Check Out the Small Beginnings SH", put "Check Out Hulk's Story Hour"?!?!?

Oh, and a big Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Fett on the birth of their son! :)

-LW

Last edited:

Enkhidu

Explorer
I'm going to give you all a sneaky peek at something I hinted at earlier. Keep in mind that the image isn't very good because I suck at manipulating images away from their native type. This should give you an inkling of what we're looking at doing for those who want a collection. The pic is attached.

Attachments

• SBG.JPG
    SBG.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 145

Rel

Liquid Awesome
First and most importantly, Fett, I hope that your wife and child are doing well. It sounds like the birth didn't go as smoothly as you might have hoped (this may well be a vast understatement and for that I apologize). I wish you all well and I'll give you the only unsolicited advice that I give to any new father: Do whatever you have to do to make it through the first 2 months. After that it's still tough but the baby starts to smile and that makes it a lot easier to endure. ;)

It has been a couple of weeks since I had a chance to catch up on the Story Hour what with NC Game Day IV and having a busy work schedule but I enjoyed the last update a lot. And the annotated work that Enk just posted looks kickass! Looking forward to that a LOT.

Keep up the good work!

Remove ads