Smallville Season Finale (Spoilers Within)

Pyrex

First Post
After the long death scene, and really long funeral scene, I swear that when Lois comes back in Ep1 next season and pushes the time-travel reset button again I'm done. Bleargh.

In other news, the Supernatural season-ender was awesome.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Yep, figure that was Zod! On the disappointed side of things, if you are going to have Doomsday and Clark fight, make it epic! Fed up with Kryptonite in everyones pocket.

Elodan

Adventurer
After the long death scene, and really long funeral scene, I swear that when Lois comes back in Ep1 next season and pushes the time-travel reset button again I'm done. Bleargh.

I kept expecting Lois and the Legion to appear during the Doomsday fight and was a little disappointed when they didn't. 100% with you if Lois comes back and they push the reset button.

I liked the moral wrangling between Clark and Oliver as it reinforces my take on how they see their "job" but I knew Clark would blame himself for Jimmy and go off down some extreme. That whole shtick is getting a little tiresome.

As much as I think the show has improved these last few seasons, I hope next year is indeed it's last. At this rate, Clark will be collecting Social Security before he becomes Superman.

Felon

First Post
The show's gotten lazy with its reliance on green-screening every bit of action. We wound up with lots of close-ups of Doomday and Clark zig-zagging around in superspeed slo-mo. Pretty anticlimactic battle.

Fast Learner

First Post
Yeah, I'd really like next season to be the last. I wanted this season to be the last. I'm still watching because I want to see Clark effectively grow into Superman, but come on, it's taking forever.

DonTadow

First Post
Still better then the fights on Heroes. :D

As long as there is nothing better in the timeslot, I'll keep watching.
Ha, that's what i was thinking. I still liked this season finale 1000 times more than heroes. I think part of the reason is because the writers here hold no pretense that this is a comic book tv show .

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I really like Smallville and I really like having a live action superman show to watch. However, things are really really getting stale. If "Young Clark" comes across and deals with all the major things Superman is supposed to deal with then just what is future clark really going to have left?

Lex Luthor, Doomsday and Braniac the biggest challenges Superman has ever had and they are all dead before he's even put on his cape. Now he'll be facing Zod.

They either need to cancel this show or evolve/reboot it. Next Season Clark needs to learn to fly, and he needs to put on a costume and they should rename the god damned show Metropolis.

Otherwise give it a fan pandering ending and let it die.

Either way I'll be watching.

Felon

First Post
Ha, that's what i was thinking. I still liked this season finale 1000 times more than heroes. I think part of the reason is because the writers here hold no pretense that this is a comic book tv show .
Well, they both have commercials for these obnoxious "iPodmobiles". Just wish Warner Bros would lose their hang-up about streaming episodes online.

Remove ads