• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed World, part III

Dalamar

Adventurer
The three days pass uneventfully. The people that spend their nights at the Coin's Edge change somewhat, most notable change being that of the large group, that had filled much of the common room, leaving on the second day.
Everyone has time to clean themselves and Haplo spends time taking care of Tserof.
On the morning of the day of your departure, you go the mayor's residence to pick up Chendra. When you arrive, she is on the courtyard checking the saddle bags of a horse that probably cost a fortune. She smiles happily and waves when she sees you. She isn't wearing her burglar garp, but a leather armor that has probably been made just for her, and her hair is tied back with two leather cords.
"Is everything ready so we can go?" she asks. "Are we going to ride or take a ship over the Lake?"

Heads up on rules changes
We are now adapting two parts of the 3.5E rules: the DR rules (since they'll make your life a lot easier) and the skills revisions. You might want to add secondary weapons to your selection due to this, and please update your character sheets.

I'll have to go through the part II thread and add up your XP, that should be in my next post.

Jarval

Explorer
"Ride." Lorcan says firmly, shuddering at the idea of sailing across that much water. "You get a better feel for the country, going by land."

Changing the subject, he critically reviews Chendra's gear.

"Hmm. The armor seems a good choice. Has your father provided you with any weapons?"

(OoC: Sorry I've not posted for so long :eek: I hadn't noticed that we'd switched to a new thread.)

[font=&quot]Horros looks at Chendra and her horse appraisingly.

When Lorcan asks about her weapons Horros bluntly adds, "Do you even know how to use a weapon?”

Ooc: Sorry I didn't notice this thread either. I'll go trough my character and update him as soon I have time to do so.
[/font]

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: well, I be guilty aswell :p

Haplo "Your horse is in good condition, and looks well bred. It looks like you are well prepared, though Horros does have a point."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Don't worry about it, I haven't had a chance to go through the latest thread to get everybody's XP (which I think will result in some, if not all, of you leveling), so you might want to hold onto updating.

Zhure

First Post
Durban

"I'm ready assuming you are, Miss Chendra. Have you familiarized yourself with your weapons and gear?" Durban closely looks over her supplies, to make sure the equipment is secured and stowed correctly.

Zack2216

First Post
"Well, if you are equiped, we can begin our journey. Our business has been handled I presume? Is there anything we are forgetting before we head out?"

Zhure

First Post
Durban

"I think I have all I need, I'm just checking on Chendra's choice of equipment," the slender monastic says.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Finally, here are the things you have done. If there is no name before the entry, it means the award is for everybody. A very minor award is 150XP, minor 300XP, medium 600XP and Major 900XP to each person receiving the award.

Very Minor:
(Lorcan) Telling a tale to Chendra
(Haplo) Talking with the two elves at the baths

Minor:
Good ideas with setting camp
Took care of the staples
(Lorcan) Learned about the history
(Horros) Meeting up with Samantha
(Durban, Lorcan) Chat with Timonthy
Solving Chendra's problem

Medium:
Reached The Coast
(Haplo) The halfling incident (though he doesn't remember it)

Major:
Deciphering the culprit behind Chendra's "kidnapping"

I'll try to get the actual update tomorrow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads