Sneak Peek At Ghosts of Saltmarsh Maps

Here's a sneak peek at some of the maps to be found in the upcoming D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh, courtesy of WotC's Twitch stream.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the maps to be found in the upcoming D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh, courtesy of WotC's Twitch stream.

ghost_saltmarsh.jpg

And Dyson Logos, one of the cartographers for the book, has shared some of his work which will be appearing!

D1WNe3OWsAU8xwR.jpg

D1WNe3NWoAIjD-j.jpg

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I don't know anyone will actually "win" here, but I've read every post in this thread, and I'm pretty sure that means I lost.

G

Guest 6801328

I have one friend still mad from his first and only Diplomacy game from 2006. And other friends who still describe the apoplectic expression on my own face from a game in ‘90.

I don’t understand the reference about nobody winning, though. I ALWAYS win.

WaterRabbit

Explorer
I'll note that not a single person here who is so adamant to prove me wrong has taken up my challenge. C'mon, let's see these examples of RPG books where the majority of maps are not north to the top. Should be easy peasy for smart folks like you. You seem to be so sure that north to the top isn't typical or usual, so, let's get those examples rolling in. It's easy to make unsubstantiated claims and whatnot. Time to pee or get off the pot. Give me a SINGLE example of an RPG product where the majority of the maps is not oriented north to the top.

d38a9ea86a0911c1162382d6d50168753e1dfb0cd3eaabc3d4ae85bfc71ade93.jpg

Curse of Strahd has a significant number of maps where North is not oriented to the top of the map: Abby of St. Markovia, Castle Ravenloft all but one, Vistani Camp, Tsolenka Pass, Death House Maps. So about 1/4 to a 1/3. Especially for the Abby, it just would not fit on a single page without losing a lot of detail were it oriented to the top of the page.

Your majority distinction is a bit silly though as a product with a single map while the majority would not be that determinative.

Remove ads

Remove ads