So, after 2 1/2 months, I'm still not a CSer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyaricus

First Post
Hi Mods of ENW :)

I purchased back in November 40 bucks worth of CS accounts. I sent an email to Morrus in December because I still didn't get it - no response. I replied to many threads before that talking about how I hadn't got my CS account, with no mod response.

And now it's the New Years, and I'm down 40 bucks with nothing to show of it :\

I'd really appreciate a mod replying to this thread and telling me that something has been done about it. I'm still Mr. Average Joe poster with no search ability, et al, and it's kinda getting a bit aggravating, to be honest....

I was one of those who did not have their name in the order form when buying the CS account but I can't find what my order number was. I responded to the thread in General when that sale was on, but I see the Sticky has been taken down - someone with that nifty Search function might be able to find that thread and help me out ;)

Thanks for your time.

cheers,
--N

Henry

Autoexreginated
Nyaricus, I've activated you just now. Did you buy two accounts, or double time for one, or what was the situation with your purchase?

I've currently got you set for one year, but it looks like you paid for two. Let me know, and I'll fix you up best I can, and pass the info to Russ.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Nyaricus, I've activated you just now. Did you buy two accounts, or double time for one, or what was the situation with your purchase?

I've currently got you set for one year, but it looks like you paid for two. Let me know, and I'll fix you up best I can, and pass the info to Russ.

Inferno!

Explorer
Henry,

Like Nyaricus, I purchased a two year CS account on Nov. 3, 2007. I forgot to include my username. I posted to the other sticky threads. I've e-mailed Morrus twice. I responded to his e-mail of several weeks ago. Still nothing. Surely you all (Mods & Morrus) can understand how we're becoming seriously frustrated.

As I see you helped Nyaricus, can you help me? My receipt ID is 1210-7773-4520-2318 in the amount of $39.98

Thank you.

Nyaricus

First Post
Henry said:

HENRY, I COULD KISS YOU! THANKS!!!!! :D :D :D :D

What I did was I bought into that deal Russ had on - buy two 1-Year CS subscriptions and he'd double you for four years. I therefore bought 40 bucks worth :)

THANKS! again,
--Nyaricus

Riley

Legend
Supporter
Henry: All hail the king!

There are a bunch of us who have paid for CSA accounts, but have been waiting for an upgrade for a month or more each. We've tried various methods for reaching Morrus, but none of them seem to be working. We're all currently flailing our arms over at IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

Here's mine:
Still waiting for an upgrade 1 month later - and I did include my user ID.

Date: Dec 5, 2007
Transaction ID: 6U845589HL356663Y
Item Price: $39.98 USD

... for the 4-year CSA offer.

Again, that was $40, for Morrus's offer of 4 years of CSA status.

Thanks a bunch for any help you can provide.

Patrick

Henry

Autoexreginated
Riley, Quartz, Inferno! : done each of you. Quartz, I've got you for two years, unless it was different.

I'm closing this thread and I'm going to try and consolidate back to the Meta thread. I'm afraid I'll have to take these in the evenings when I'm home, so thanks for the patience, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads