So, I can't log in

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
....and I can't find where to join the community. Of course, I'm whacked on Vicodin right now, which may explain some of it. But WotC has my old login info, why didn't that just track over to the new Gleemax stuff?

I'm rambling.... any pointers are appreciated.

Scribble

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
....and I can't find where to join the community. Of course, I'm whacked on Vicodin right now, which may explain some of it. But WotC has my old login info, why didn't that just track over to the new Gleemax stuff?

I'm rambling.... any pointers are appreciated.

You ave to log in with your email address that you registered with.

But only after you've Migrated your wizards accounts over to Gleemax.

Confusing yes, but now that it seems they'll be using gleemax to track your PDFs (for free updates and stuff) it makes sense.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
How do I migrate the accounts?

Aside, I thought they were going to put out a digital issue of Dragon. I've seen articles, but is there a complete .pdf to download?

Scribble

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
How do I migrate the accounts?

Aside, I thought they were going to put out a digital issue of Dragon. I've seen articles, but is there a complete .pdf to download?

https://accounts.gleemax.com/UserRegistration/MigrateForumUserForm.aspx

For the next few months before 4e releases they're going to collect the articles every other month and release them as a PDF magazine.

Once 4e hits, they plan to release them as separate articles and then compile them as a PDF magazine at the end of every month.

Remove ads