• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So in '06 you'll be buying...

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
My list is pretty simple:

• Player's Guide to Eberron - I'm the target market for this setting; I want a world designed for compatibility with Third Edition rules which doesn't hew to "traditional" Tolkienesque fantasy tropes the way that, say, Greyhawk or the Forgotten Realms does. I plan to eventually own every Eberron product that isn't an adventure - the published adventures don't stack up to the Dungeon Magazine adventures set in Eberron.
  • Races of the Dragon - This series isn't exactly top-shelf material, though I really like Races of Stone, but I'm pleased with the unconventional direction that this entry in the line suggests.
  • Tome of Magic: Pact, Shadow, and True Name Magic - I always like to look at new subsystems.
  • Complete Psionic - I like the Expanded Psionics Handbook, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this is like.
  • Player's Handbook II - I'm not definitely buying this, but if it's anything like the Dungeon Master's Guide II I will be.
I also still want to pick up the Explorer's Handbook and Magic of Incarnum, and look forward to Magic of Eberron, Heroes of Horror, Spell Compendium, and so on.

I'll also be looking at d20 and non-d20 products as they come around.

danbuter

First Post
Lot's of older stuff I haven't gotten around to yet:
Ultimate NPC's
Waysides: The Book of Taverns
Five Kingdoms
Wurst of Grimtooth's Traps
Crime and Punishment
Dynasties and Demagogues
World's Largest Dungeon
Lost City of Barakus
Various Classic Play adventures