• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So in '06 you'll be buying...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm going to buy at least Races of Dragons and Complete Psionic.

I'll also buy some '05 stuff I haven't had a chance to.

painandgreed

First Post
Probably nothing except the WotC Axis & Allies minis. I could see myself getting into an Eberron game so might get those books if it happens.

JoeBlank

Explorer
In 2006 I will be buying a stuff that was published in 2004 and 2005. I've found that by waiting I can get better prices and read more reviews and other feedback before making a purchase.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
For D20: Ptolus, Races of the Dragon, Tome of Magic (if the reviews are good), Fiendish Codex, a bunch of Dungeon Crawl Classics. The City of Brass and its companion adventure book.

Non-D20: Probably Buffy and Angel stuff, maybe some Mage stuff.

Wombat

First Post
Michael Tree said:
The Mysteries (revised), for Ars Magica
True Lineages: Mystery Houses, for Ars Magica

Yep, these two

That's probably about it for rpgs for the forseeable future; finances are pretty tight of late

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Advanced Class Codex
Advanced Race Codex
Arcana Evolved Spell Treasury
Complete Psionic
Fiendish Codex I
Pact, Shadow, and True Name Magic
Power of Faerûn
Ptolus
Races of the Dragon
Spell Compendium
True20

DC Superheroes RPG

devilbat

First Post
Very little ,I think. It's a EDdGreenwood project so I think that's more fluff and very little mechanical. It's pity, I hope to use the book for my generic campaign.

Regarding Powers Of Faerun, if this is accurate, then I'll be picking it up. Thats about it from WOTC.

Remove ads