• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So in '06 you'll be buying...

Shard O'Glase

First Post
shadowrun 4e stuff
mutants and masterminds 2e stuff
and trying to find a new system/setting to latch on to.
Right now I'm liking thieves world but I saw a game with a really cool cover at my flgs it seemed to mix magic or fantasy with some robotish looking things, can't remember the nane but the art in and out of the book rocked I think it was a OGL so d20ish game.

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Nothing, unless I find a job. Been 7 months now. :p

If I do find a job, well.. Nothing much. Maybe M&M 2nd. Maybe. I'll likely be selling or donating a large portion of my RPG collection as well. I'm getting to the point where I just don't need any of it to persue my hobby on the rare occasions I get to anymore.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Anything Eberron
Anything WOTC Mini's
Spell Compendium

Catching up on several books I am behind on getting. (Been a tight year financially)

Shade said:
Fiendish Codex I is my only "must have".
Same for me. Other than that, I'll probably pick up some stuff I've been wanting but haven't gotten around to buying yet, like the most recent Iron Kingdoms book, Dark Legacies, etc.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Mystery Man said:
Is there a WoTC '06 schedule somewhere that I missed?

Hell yes Tegel Manor!

They have a very nice booklet with all the Wizards of the Coast January to April bits in it including mass market novels, etc...

Races of Dragons

Complete Psionics

Players guide to Eberron

WoTC Magic in one book

Wardrums minis

Col Black Dragon

Gar Red Dragon

Possible next Huge Set for summer or fall release

and I KNOW there will be more. There always is.

drothgery

First Post
Anything Eberron (exception: I don't buy monster books or adventures, for the most part, though a good 7th-10th level Thrane adventure would be handy right about now...)
Tome of Magic
Spell Compendium
Complete Psionic

Anything d20 Modern

M&M 2e (was thinking about picking up M&M when I heard that 2e was coming soon)
True20 print edition (if I had known this was coming, wouldn't have bought Blue Rose)

Remove ads