So No Feat/PrC Compendium eh?

delericho

Legend
Yeah, that is a shame. I would have really liked a Feat compendium (not so much a PrC one, since I tend not to use many of them, and they take up so much space anyway). In fact, even if they released it as late as April, I would still buy such a book, despite it becoming immediately obsolete.

Oh, and count me as another one who would have liked to see Age of Worms and Savage Tide hardcovers.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Have WotC definitely said that there won't be a feat compendium? I'd like to see one. Has anyone seen a rundown of products up to May 2008?

A prcl compendium would be cool also, but I don't imagine that it's going to happen, not least because it would be about 5000 pages long.

delericho

Legend
Timmundo said:
If they put out a crunch heavy book such as that now, after the beans have been spilled, who would buy it?

Well, no-one I expect. But then, that's also somewhat true of a Feat Compendium, isn't it. It just occurred to me that it was an odd omission (especially since I was waiting for CW2 before buying "Mage", "Scoundrel" and "Champion").

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
I'd definately buy a Feat Compendium book.

A PrC book I'd probably buy just to have them all in one place especially since there would not be any more 3.5e from WotC, but I'd think about it first (then buy it).

Remove ads