• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, SUPERMAN/BATMAN movie? (SDCC)

sabrinathecat

Explorer
That was very annoying to listen to. Some video would have helped.
First off: make sure Zack Snyder has nothing whatsoever to do with this, or it WILL be crap.
So long as the story is good, cast are secondary. Without a good, well-written story, the rest really does not matter.
Good cast and good director would be nice (for a change).

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
I tolerated his presence in Phantoms because I liked the critters, he was alright as a whiny fallen angel and in Armageddon he succeeded in getting me to share the father's dislike of the daughter's boyfriend.

And to lighten the mood...

[video=youtube;FCS_kif7qfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCS_kif7qfk[/video]

Emerald88

First Post
find a strong stuntman with a chin and dub him with Conroy.

That...that's not bad actually. Conroy is still Batman's voice in my head when I'm reading the books. I'm glad Bale turned the role down. I enjoyed his Batman films for what they were...but they weren't superhero films. and having Superman floating beside him wouldn't fit in with that.

Affleck might surprise people. He's an incredibly left-field choice for the role, but he's got some good films under his belt recently. And he certainly wasn't my biggest problem with the Daredevil movie. I'm going to hold off judgement until I see him in the role.

The main problem with the movie is that Snyder is still in charge. His films are truly terrible.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads