D&D 5E So which adventures/campaigns have you played so far?

n0nym

Explorer
Did you ever stat the Prince up for 5E?
I did, unfortunately it was lost when we transitionned from old-style sheets to SRD sheets on roll20.

I remember giving him a few permanent abilities like Spider climb, Regeneration, Keen Smell (since he's half-cilops) and Immunity to the Prone condition. The rest was just tailored to my players (who were level 11), so loads of hit points (around 250-300), martial abilites and spell-like abilities to account for psionics / magic, though I don't remember if Dojakht uses either in the novels.

2014 / 2015 - D&D 5e - Eternal Winter (Birthright campaign setting)
2014 / 2016 - D&D 5e - Tyranny of Dragons (started with Basic Set, then HotDQ, then RoT)
2016 / 2016 - D&D 5e - Curse of Strahd
2016 / currently playing - D&D 5e - Beyond Countless Doors (Planescape campaign settng)
2016 / currently playing - D&D 5e - Out of the Abyss
2016 / currently playing - D&D 5e - Seekers of the Lost Star (Spelljammer campaign setting)

it's all HERE!

guachi

Hero
I've got some players starting a campaign in the D&D Known World. First adventure to get their feet wet was the short adventure in the Mentzer DMG booklet.

Then I gave them a pile of adventure hooks, most B series adventures excepting B1 (it's not really a complete adventure), B4 (a bit too far away), and B6 (which is more an adventure the players stumble upon), and B10 (which is for 3rd level PCs, though they met a few NPCs from it already) as well as N1 and U1.

I also gave them general ideas for what to expect in places - goblins here, ogres there.

They have chosen U1 largely because one of the players has the pirate background. The plot hook involved a merchant's son going missing after he went south to the coast to join a fishing boat.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
Home campaign set in the Sword Coast with 3 DMs sharing the workload we have run:

• Lost Mines of Phandelver (pretty much as written)
  • Early parts of Out of the Abyss (mostly as written; only got to Sloobludop and Gracklstugh so far)
  • Curse of Strahd (all of it, as written, though we took down Strahd pretty quickly in the castle so missed most of it)
  • Storm King's Thunder (just started and will likely use 2 to 5 of the giant chapters instead of just one)
  • Two adventures from Quests of Doom by Frog God - I'm not sure which ones as I was not DMing those
  • Tons of homebrew stuff

Remove ads