• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So which is better?

Which is better?

• Fellowship of the Ring

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • The Two Towers

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Both the same

Votes: 20 33.3%

garyh

First Post
I voted Fellowship, but for a few resons that are no fault of TTT.

1 - I saw Fellowship 6 times in theaters, TTT only 3 times so far - though I plan on at least a couple more viewings. :)
2 - I have countless DVD viewings of Fellowship, so I'm more familiar and attached to it.
3 - I've had the benefit of the Extended Fellowship, which greatly enhances the movie, IMHO.

So, as I see TTT more, and watch the eventual TTT Extended edition, my opinion may change. We'll see.

Agamon

Adventurer
The first time I saw FotR, I stared wide-eyed, mouth agape in wonder. No one was sure if it'd be great, let alone good or even sucky. I wasn't sure what to expect, but as with all fantasy movies I've watched, I went in expecting little and hoping it'd be okay...

The first time I saw TTT I was in uncomfortable, in pain, and in a foul mood. Being the second part of what I consdier one of best movies I had ever seen, I went in with far higher expectations.

So, guess whcih movie I picked? :)

I'm thinking RotK will rule them all...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads