• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, who's new?

Hattersai

First Post
Well I have been here for a while, but don't post unless something hasn't already been said or someone needs an opinion.

Since the change over here and rpg.net are my forums of choice.

Seule

Explorer
Notice post #6 on this thread, from Crothian. Notice Crothian's postcount. Do the math. Apparently he's been posting here for well over 100 years.
Any explanation Crothian?

--Seule

Crothian

First Post
Seule said:
Notice post #6 on this thread, from Crothian. Notice Crothian's postcount. Do the math. Apparently he's been posting here for well over 100 years.
Any explanation Crothian?

--Seule

What made you go look this up? That was from 11 months ago and the previous year I didn't break 100 posts.

:D

LGodamus

First Post
Well I have been with you guys since near the beginning of eric noah's site...posting only occasionally....but a few of you guys might recognize me.

Seule

Explorer
Well, either you have been posting here that long, or your estimate:
"I doubt that rate will change much."
was wrong. I didn't want to imply that you might make an error, so my conclusion was obvious. And yes, I was rooting through very old posts, and this struck me as funny.

Crothian

First Post
When someone posted a thread in celebration of by 10 000 post I brought up this very thread and quoted myself because of the irony. THat was my first post on after he boards being redone.

guedo79

Explorer
*raises hand* My name is Ryan and I'm a lurker.

edit: :( didn't realized this was a really old post. *hides*

Last edited:

Remove ads