So you want to be an ENnies judge...

I submitted again this year as well, though I really need a new picture. I'll email you one later if that's ok, or you can use the one you have (it's actually from the awards ceremony in 2007).

Mexal

First Post
Excellent... lots of candidates already (including me).

Read what we have to say and ask questions here or other places to help you decide for whom to vote.

Skeld

First Post
I'm Mark Green and I'm in the running to be an ENnies judge again this year. I've served for the last year as an ENnies judge, participating in this years review, awards, and nomination process. You can read my my full profile on the ENnies website. Just a s a quick summary: I've been an ENnies judge for the last year, so I'm very familiar with the process and the rigors of reviewing and playing with 250-300 submissions. I've been gaming for 25 years (I started on Red Box D&D). I'm a fig fan of old school games, fantasy, sci-fi and pulp. My views on reviewing are pretty simple: read it, then play it.

Feel free to ask me any questions about my profile or the ENnies in general.

Thanks for your support (both to me and the ENnies)!

-Mark

Kaladhan

First Post
Hi everyone!

My name is Francois "Kaladhan" Labrecque and I'm also putting my name forward to be considered an ENnie judge. You can read my exciting bio here :Francois Labrecque | ENnie Awards Blog

I've had the chance to meet and game with some of you and I hope you'll consider my candidacy.

If you have questions, even nasty ones, please ask away. :)

Remove ads