• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], I have noticed there have been 2 bots that have posted links with only one post. Is there a bug in the sight, or did they find a workaround? I just thought it should be made note of to you. I already reported the two posts, one being today, the other a few days ago.

Scott DeWar

those are the only perps I caught, but the point I was making was the single post count instead of 10 which is something you had it set on, didn't you? new members had to post 10 times before making a post with a link? Or do I remember incorrectly?

Instant Dungeon

First Post
Hi, again, thanks to admit.

We are a tiny, humble, little startup, trying to survive in these hard times.

My name is Javier, I´m owner of Vorpalia Juegos (translated "games"), creators of Instant Dungeon Tactical, funded at www.verkami.com one year ago.

Now, with the arrival of Kickstarter to Spain, we created a project on the major CF´s page, TBA midst june.

Please, contact me for any required information.

Sorry for my poor english and thanks for your time.

If there´s wrong place for this post, please move to the correct section.

Best regards,

Javier

Off course, I´m not a bot. :)

Scott DeWar

Hi, again, thanks to admit.

We are a tiny, humble, little startup, trying to survive in these hard times.

My name is Javier, I´m owner of Vorpalia Juegos (translated "games"), creators of Instant Dungeon Tactical, funded at www.verkami.com one year ago.

Now, with the arrival of Kickstarter to Spain, we created a project on the major CF´s page, TBA midst june.

Please, contact me for any required information.

Sorry for my poor english and thanks for your time.

If there´s wrong place for this post, please move to the correct section.

Best regards,

Javier

Off course, I´m not a bot. :)

[MENTION=6795345]Instant Dungeon[/MENTION], here is an area that might be more to your preferred area of wanderings: http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?470-Industry-amp-Gaming-Business

aquí es un área que podría ser más a su zona preferida de peregrinaciones: http://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?470-Industry-amp-Gaming-Business

.translated via google translator; traducida a través de google traductor.

Remove ads