some older tweets

[MENTION=71699]vonklaude[/MENTION] "As a DM, I would allow the caster to use his or her action on a subsequent turn to keep the spell ready."?!
‏@JeremyECrawford That's, indeed, what I do as DM, but that's my house rule, not an official rule.

@_FoxyBoxes_ Will we see the Oathbreaker (preferably without Evil alignment restriction) and Death Cleric as player options?
‏@JeremyECrawford You can use the Death/Oathbreaker option with your DM's consent (DMG, 96). The Oathbreaker exists for evil paladins.

[MENTION=45024]redwood[/MENTION]guardian familiar turned to stone, can I still send it to pocket dimension? I got it turned to metal to keep it safe for now
‏@JeremyECrawford A petrified familiar can be dismissed, unless the petrification effect interferes with interdimensional travel.

[MENTION=3385]reuben[/MENTION]Fontana Is there an intended way to get lost Intelligence back after an intellect devourer zeroes it? The MM doesn't say how.
&#8207 [MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford The greater restoration spell can remove the reduction to an ability score.
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]Soard If disintegrate's damage reduces a half-orc to 0 hp, but doesn't kill outright, can their racial RE prevent turning to ash?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford If disintegrate reduces you to 0 hp, you're disintegrated. That's a prime example of being killed outright.

@TadenRif monk, way of shadow: can his "silence" be dispelled since it does only duplicate effects of the spell ?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford The spells that a monk casts with Shadow Arts can be dispelled.

[MENTION=4650]Lord[/MENTION]HighMarshal I noticed that darts do not have the light property. Can you throw one with each hand in the same round?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford Darts have no special rule that makes them work with two-weapon fighting.

@BiiigSam If you suffer a 4th level exhaustion, then reduce the level by one, is your HP max still halved?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford If your level of exhaustion is reduced, you no longer suffer the effect of any level that was removed.

@Velizary Is Dueling fighting style of ranger applies to throwing daggers?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford A dagger is a melee weapon—even when you throw it—so the Dueling fighting style can apply to it.

Remove ads