• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

some older tweets

[MENTION=71699]vonklaude[/MENTION] "As a DM, I would allow the caster to use his or her action on a subsequent turn to keep the spell ready."?!
‏@JeremyECrawford That's, indeed, what I do as DM, but that's my house rule, not an official rule.

@_FoxyBoxes_ Will we see the Oathbreaker (preferably without Evil alignment restriction) and Death Cleric as player options?
‏@JeremyECrawford You can use the Death/Oathbreaker option with your DM's consent (DMG, 96). The Oathbreaker exists for evil paladins.

[MENTION=45024]redwood[/MENTION]guardian familiar turned to stone, can I still send it to pocket dimension? I got it turned to metal to keep it safe for now
‏@JeremyECrawford A petrified familiar can be dismissed, unless the petrification effect interferes with interdimensional travel.

[MENTION=3385]reuben[/MENTION]Fontana Is there an intended way to get lost Intelligence back after an intellect devourer zeroes it? The MM doesn't say how.
&#8207 [MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford The greater restoration spell can remove the reduction to an ability score.
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]Soard If disintegrate's damage reduces a half-orc to 0 hp, but doesn't kill outright, can their racial RE prevent turning to ash?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford If disintegrate reduces you to 0 hp, you're disintegrated. That's a prime example of being killed outright.

@TadenRif monk, way of shadow: can his "silence" be dispelled since it does only duplicate effects of the spell ?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford The spells that a monk casts with Shadow Arts can be dispelled.

[MENTION=4650]Lord[/MENTION]HighMarshal I noticed that darts do not have the light property. Can you throw one with each hand in the same round?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford Darts have no special rule that makes them work with two-weapon fighting.

@BiiigSam If you suffer a 4th level exhaustion, then reduce the level by one, is your HP max still halved?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford If your level of exhaustion is reduced, you no longer suffer the effect of any level that was removed.

@Velizary Is Dueling fighting style of ranger applies to throwing daggers?
[MENTION=4036]Jeremy[/MENTION]ECrawford A dagger is a melee weapon—even when you throw it—so the Dueling fighting style can apply to it.

Remove ads