• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some Questions For Wicht

Kalanyr

Explorer
1)Does Perfect Defence/Perfect Attack negate/add 1 point from/to each move in a Fist of Fury or just to the total?

2) In Sudden Death/Redeeming Light/Corruption rounds do you have to actually score a flag or just win the round? If its just win the round then Sig Loc's aren't worth a lot since they lack the immunity autowin power.

3) Can Mark item power be used in Redeeming Light/Corruption Rounds? I would recommend no since its and auto-redemption/corruption

4) Is there any chance on you changing the Decision on no Right of Domain for Arena Fighter?
There is no one with Sig Loc's I can take at the moment.

Chen Shing is Inactive and Meowth has told all Yakuza (All 4 or 5 of them) they can't join Team Rocket if they risk Redemption, no Sash above Tier 2 either except 1 (who is unlikely to fight me since he is Sollir's only current Sash fighter). This is compared to all the Sig Styles Kazz't could steal at least 20 and probably more.

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Wicht answered this question once before.

And I believe the answer was that Perfect Attack and Perfect are both per move.

Wicht

Hero
Fist of fury, in this regards, counts as two moves and thuse perfect defense deducts from both and perfect attack adds to both.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Thanks Wicht But I Added some more questions (annoying ain't I? Sorry.):

2) In Sudden Death/Redeeming Light/Corruption rounds do you have to actually score a flag or just win the round? If its just win the round then Sig Loc's aren't worth a lot since they lack the immunity autowin power.

3) Can Mark item power be used in Redeeming Light/Corruption Rounds? I would recommend no since its and auto-redemption/corruption

4) Is there any chance on you changing the Decision on no Right of Domain for Arena Fighter?
There is no one with Sig Loc's I can take at the moment.

Chen Shing is Inactive and Meowth has told all Yakuza (All 4 or 5 of them) they can't join Team Rocket if they risk Redemption, no Sash above Tier 2 either except 1 (who is unlikely to fight me since he is Sollir's only current Sash fighter). This is compared to all the Sig Styles Kazz't could steal at least 20 and probably more.

Wicht

Hero
2) Win the Round

3) Yes they work

4) I do not understand the question. Can you refresh me on the previous ruling (maybe I am just being slow this morning). I do not remember saying Right of Domain does not work against Sash. Did I say that? And if so why?!?

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
You said Arena Fighter Location's can't be taken. Power not a Location.

My inability to take Sash Locations is due entirely to the fact there is only one Sash with a Sig Loc who I can redeem.

My Problem is every Tier 2 has a Sig Style but only Tier 3+ have Signature Locations, except Yakuza with Gang Member (who there are about 6 of. 4 of which Meowth has forbidden to fight me. One of the other 2 is *me*.). Makes my life very difficult, compared to Dark's who can beat just about anyone for a style.

Wicht

Hero
Ahh... I understand the question now. No. I am afraid Arena Fighter is still not a fixed location that can be won.

You have a lot of problems for being the most powerful fighter in the game. ;)

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
You have a lot of problems for being the most powerful fighter in the game.
Hey! I'm the most powerful fighter in the game :p. I'll beat up Kal and steal his yen any day :D.

So, Kal, when are we going to have that epic showdown :D?

reiella

Explorer
Well some moments of clarity and further questions.

They aren't barred from fighting you, just if they do and get converted... More than a fair chance that they won't be able to rejoin Team Rocket at a later time.

Also, for marked.

It isn't quite an auto-conversion currently.
Marked has to be on a sub-sequent fight from the victory at least. So the MarkingPutz would have to beat someone once, then be able to use the Mark in a later fight, not the same fight's Corruption/Redemption Round.

Other issues however. We need to either define a difference between 'fight' and 'match' or use one noun uniformly (as I can actually see a good argument for stating that the redemption round is part of a match, yet not part of a fight from how the powers are currently worded).

Also, Marked needs to be clarified somewhat. The current wording implies that each Mark is usable once ("in one subsequent fight" and the lines about being "marked again"). Is this the case? Also is there a limit to the number of marks a fighter can accumulate, or use in a single fight? (Let's say the MarkingPutz beats same person many many times without using the Mark ability to autodefault)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads