• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Something I'd Love to See: d20 Modern/Past minis

jeff37923

First Post
Committed Hero said:
What about good old metal miniatures that have been around sine the beginning of the hobby? There are plenty of existing ones....

You're right, there's also a lot of good metal ones out there. But some of us hate painting them, at least that is my hangup - I'd rather have plastic prepainted minis.

Ranger REG

Explorer
jeff37923 said:
You're right, there's also a lot of good metal ones out there. But some of us hate painting them, at least that is my hangup - I'd rather have plastic prepainted minis.
Meh. I'm happy with the Little Green Army Men (TM). :]

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Heh, then there's the idea of collectible Call of Cthulhu D20 Miniatures... Can't you imagine some poor schmuck opening a box and a tentacle reaching out of it and pulling him in?

That would be one of the chase figures of course... :D

The Auld Grump

DiamondB

Explorer
Supporter
Historical miniatures, while not a booming business, are still around you just have to look a bit. I don't know the exact scales, but they might work for d20 Past stuff. I know the mold company that I purchase from (The Dunken Company) carries miniature molds for the Napoleonic period in 25mm.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
TheAuldGrump said:
Heh, then there's the idea of collectible Call of Cthulhu D20 Miniatures... Can't you imagine some poor schmuck opening a box and a tentacle reaching out of it and pulling him in?
Reminds of the scene in Army of Darkness where Ash opens the wrong Necronomicon, and gets sucked into it. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads