Son of Krauss Greyhawk Age of Worms Game (OOC)

Mista Collins said:
Hey Branding.. congratulations on the Pepsi sponsorship. Does that mean all your players are gonna receive free shirts. :p :p
Thank you, thank you, I worked long and hard to get that for us. Now that we have a steady funding source I should be able to swing the following:

- team shirts displaying the motto of the thread: "That which dies can never be killed" on the back and our mascot "Kenneth the Barefoot Bard" on the front

- lifetime supply of pepsi beverage of your choice complete with branded mini-fridge to keep next to your computer

- cell phone numbers of Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams in case you have any questions about the rules

- a personal masseuse for me, because I get sooo tired and tense typing these posts!

- Sketches of all the characters drawn personally by Claudio Pozas, Bront, Matt Wilson or Brian Snoddy.

(n.b. All of this may not be etched in stone quite yet, mind you. There are still a few kinks to work out.)

Azten

First Post
Sorry about the delay in responding to the recent post - Wife's out of town with hurricane relief work and I'm chasing both kids 24/7.

IC: And, wasn't I afflicted with the Grey Death, not Red? ;)

Will post ASAP - at work right now.

R E

Azten said:
Sorry about the delay in responding to the recent post - Wife's out of town with hurricane relief work and I'm chasing both kids 24/7.

IC: And, wasn't I afflicted with the Grey Death, not Red? ;)

Will post ASAP - at work right now.

R E
Not a problem Azten/RE. Hope your wife is doing well.

Fine, pick the Grey Death then! If you do, however, will there be any more Poe references now?

Quoth the DM, "Nevermore!"

Remove ads