• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Soneillon. Part 2. (Updated 10/7)

darkbard

Legend
though it's hard to compare among relative near-perfections, this is the best update in quite some time! who says d&d is about combat only?!?! sep, you and your players are an inspiration to us all.

Felix

Explorer
Gah! Failed my Fortitude save; reverting to 4th grade:

WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Thank goodness it's not Duration: Permanent.

Sepulchrave, you, like Alice Cooper, rock.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Ah, an update too long to fit in one post. What could be better!?

Lucky I was at home when I reading the update- lots of "Aaaah!" and "Oh no!" and "Oh my...!". And jumping up and down in my chair. :eek:

In other news, it looks like I will be commissioning three other pieces to illustrate the story hour:

1) Ortwin and Rurunoth
2) Eadric and Titivilus
3) Crosod and Threxu

All by different people. In another month or two maybe I'll get Iua drawn with Ortwin the Satyr, and Nwm, and... maybe Mulissu?

Life is good. :D

Seule

Explorer
Aargh! That's it? You're stopping there? NOOOOO!! You can't do this to us!

Well, I guess you can, but we don't have to like it.

--Seule

Lela

First Post
Seule said:
Aargh! That's it? You're stopping there? NOOOOO!! You can't do this to us!

Well, I guess you can, but we don't have to like it.

--Seule

Oh, no? I dare you to try to stop yourself.

I haven't felt like this about reading something since Harry Potter 5. And before that I can't recall feeling this way at all. You're amazing Sep. I mean that completley. Amazing.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Sep,

Great update, as always.

Questions:

1) Are there actual mechanics for the use of the Web of Motes, do you wing it, or is it all pure roleplay (with the powers of the device loosely understood)?

2) Is Soneillon using some form of Epic spell-effect, here, or is this just a function of the kind of being/unbeing she is?

tleilaxu

First Post
great update sep. you've set the bar high for yourself but that lept over it like a juiced up athlete. and i like the florid stuff. don't listen to lombard :b)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads