• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sources of images for use as tokens

mo123813

First Post
Wow. WOW! Thank you! Thanks a whole lot; for everything.

I had googled for Monster tokens since I bought the D&D 4th edition starter set which comes with tokens, since Ill never pay for those huge books. I'd rather make my own adventures using my own monster tokens (Miniatures are too expensive...) you know?
The point is, when I saw this, it blew me away! I had originally stuck with One Monk miniatures,
One Monk Miniatures
But these tokens are 10 times easier to get started and using them. Thanks again! I'll send you some that I make.
(Also, as a request, could you make a huge frost demon or some war bears ((Preferably polar war bears;I need some since I play Heroquest))?)

mo123813

First Post
HAHAHA! WOW! That's perfect! SIMPLY perfect. I couldnt thank you enough! The frost Demon is perfect. I guess a War Bear has armor on according to heroquest, but this feels better since they're real bears instead of mutant ones.
As a last request, could you make a Youtube tutorial for all my slow friends to understand (As well as the world)? I think it'll be really cool;just a suggestion. Love the tokens you just made btw. Last thing: Could you make a yeti token in your next set? That's it. Ill ask for nothing else.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
The frost Demon is perfect.
glad you liked it, the sprite it came from also had 2 arm options.
I guess a War Bear has armor on according to heroquest,
ok, i'll see what kind of plates look right on the bears.
could you make a Youtube tutorial for all my slow friends to understand (As well as the world)?
Nope. Videos are beyond the level of effort I'm putting into this.
Could you make a yeti token in your next set? That's it.
I'll bump the yeti up the next ones i post.
Ill ask for nothing else.
keep asking, I'm just going through the pathfinder bestiary A-Z because few are making other suggestions.

Last edited:

I may have missed them, but do you have some horse counters where you see the horse top down? (Like the gale force 9 one recently previewed) For sliding under a PC mini to show they are mounted?

Also, could you do some Duergar mounted on striders (remember those?)?

Thanks!!

frankthedm

First Post
Last edited:

mo123813

First Post
Nice! Thanks for the yetis. I really think they're awesome.
As for the Youtube video, it's all good. Maybe Ill post one up when I get the hang of it.
Also, i'll think of more things to suggest. You're creating PathFinder stuff, hmm?
Also, Im not sure if there is a sprite of this or not, but squigs (and maybe a goblin riding one) would be fabulous!

Old Gumphrey

First Post
Ok, so, the sprite rips are awesome. Period.

However, how do you make these things...well, to be frank (heh), how do you actually game with them? I mean...if I print out a bunch of paper tokens, they're going to last maybe 1-2 sessions and then be useless from wear. Are people laminating them, gluing them to cardboard, what?

frankthedm

First Post
how do you actually game with them? I mean...if I print out a bunch of paper tokens, they're going to last maybe 1-2 sessions and then be useless from wear. Are people laminating them, gluing them to cardboard, what?
Some print, use and dispose; others print to cardstock. If I did not already have 1000s of minis:angel:, I'd color print on normal paper and stick them onto the back of cheap self stick vinyl tile and slap laminate on the front of them.

frankthedm

First Post
some horse counters where you see the horse top down?

Also, could you do some Duergar mounted on striders (remember those?)?
a War Bear has armor on according to heroquest, but this feels better since they're real bears instead of mutant ones.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bears in armor ~ Mutated Bear ~ Duergar on steeder ~ Horses top down tokens ~ Squishy, toothy, clawy fungus ~ Yellow musk creeper ~

img44.imageshack.us/img44/5097/armorbear.png
img69.imageshack.us/img69/8986/mutantbear.png
img155.imageshack.us/img155/2456/darkdwarfonsteeder.png
img580.imageshack.us/img580/2183/horsestopdown.png
img69.imageshack.us/img69/1593/violentfungus.pdf
img241.imageshack.us/img241/8471/mellowyellow.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads