Space Opera authors modern military RPG "Road to Armageddon" goes LIVE!!!

aspqrz

First Post
I have some preliminary art for the final West Africa campaign book in hand, and the finalised version should be available either just before or just after the campaign ends ... Monday October 5, 10:06 am AEST ...

technical2.jpg

All is progressing well, and the updated (and much changed (from the free version on RPGNow) PDFs will be ready to go as soon as KS finalises the process ... then a 30 day Backer input process (to allow for everyone to pick up errors, request clarifications be included etc) and off to PoD proofing through Lightning Source!

Come over and have a look!

Phil McGregor

aspqrz

First Post
Well, 35 hours to go and 127% funded! :)

If you're at all interested, now is the time to back RtA as it is going ahead!

Phil McGregor

aspqrz

First Post
Well, we're in the home stretch, 11 hours to go, and we've hit the first Stretch Goal!

I have been fiddling around with the Introductory Adventure and it's already up to 56 pages (about 46 substantive) from the original 40, and I have part of the second part of the mini campaign (about a dozen pages) already done as well ... with any luck the whole thing should be ready to go by the time KS finalises, perhaps sooner (evidently it can take up to 2 weeks for them to do so) ...

So that's the first part of the Stretch Goal.

The second part is doing a combination of the Core Rules and Gear Book, which is mainly to cut down on printing costs for PoD purposes ... it'll save about US$4 for Softcover and about double that for Harcover, by a rough estimate.

Phil McGregor

aspqrz

First Post
Funded! Just shy of 150%!

Almost final PDFs of the first three Books have been made available to Backers, with the PoD versions hopefully available before Xmas and the follow on books 'soon'

Thanks to all who supported the project!

Phil

Remove ads