D&D 5E Speculation thread! Vecna? Giants UA?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Hmmmm... Something like Vecna's Crypt of Undead as an undead Volo's-type book does make sense. But presumably after whatever giant book the UA is heralding...
Oh, yeah, Giants are next in line here. But this could be part of the team noodling an Undead Monater book. Honestly, though Vam Richtenwqs great for Horror Settikg and character...ot had less Monster stuff than one might expect. I think there is room for a Fizban's style Undead NPC flavor paxl book, creating flavorful Lichea and Mummy Lord's and such...

Maybe we could see a Ezmerelda d'Avenir's Libris Mortis.

I think a book about feys or aberrations would be more interesting than about giants.

If they want to publish a new Vecna's Book of Vile Darkness I doubt we saw a previous UA article, but maybe about a recovered PC: the hellbred from Fiendish Codex, and infernal dragonborn (styx, howling, pyroclastic, rust, Tarterian, gloom, chole and deathmask) + abyssal genasies (caustic, cinder, plague and void). But I don't advice to publish it in this year, because there is a lot of troubles, and let's say this type of horror will be not in the top of the wave for a time.

176618.png

I like the idea of a new "transitive" plane ruled by giants and (elemental) titans, for example the "Thorn Hedge", the evil brother of the Faewild. That as a new setting would be easier to be sold.

Remove ads