Spell Compendium - Spell Name Changes

lordxaviar

Explorer
I don't see any reason why you can't leave the names tenser bigby who's to say that they haven't visited the other realms. And who cares if they didn't some wizard did and brought the spell back with him, it doesn't really matter. I think Hasbro is taking the names off the spells so they didn't have to worry about copyright infringement by some of the spells were actually invented by writers. Tensers floating disc was actually named after the mage not invented by him, ( I'm quoting Ernest Gygax , who was tenser!)

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I don't see any reason why you can't leave the names tenser bigby who's to say that they haven't visited the other realms. And who cares if they didn't some wizard did and brought the spell back with him, it doesn't really matter. I think Hasbro is taking the names off the spells so they didn't have to worry about copyright infringement by some of the spells were actually invented by writers. Tensers floating disc was actually named after the mage not invented by him, ( I'm quoting Ernest Gygax , who was tenser!)
You do realize you're replying to a thread last commented on 16 years ago, right? Nothing Hasbro is doing now. Since they are using those names throughout their products, they aren't doing anything of the sort you are suggesting.

Remove ads