• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Spell components list?

animal chubs

First Post
Hey does anyone know of or have a list of spell components? I'm trying to make some spells and I need a source that contains a list. Thank you

PnPgamer

Explorer
I doubt taht anyone has done that kind of list. Spells are here and there and at most they have the M indicating they have material component.

MoutonRustique

Explorer
You should probably hunt around on the interwebs for older edition resources (spell components being system agnostic in many ways.) There are probably a few lists out there (especially for 2e - some of those "more spells" books had some very detailed descriptions - including components).

Hey does anyone know of or have a list of spell components? I'm trying to make some spells and I need a source that contains a list. Thank you

The PHB explicitly lists material components for each spell that requires them. Just check the spell text. If you're AFB and you have a question about a specific spell's components, I could look it up for you.

Paraxis

Explorer
My spell component list.

Spellcasting focus.

Backup spellcasting focus.

Spell component pouch.

All the diamonds I can find.

Remove ads