Kickstarter [Spellbound Kingdoms] Kickstarter for Spellbound Kingdoms: Arcana is live!

Ycore Rixle

First Post
Hello all!

The kickstarter for the new Spellbound Kingdoms: Arcana book went live yesterday. We're already past our funding goal, moving into the stretch goals.

For those of you who don't know me, I worked on a ton of D&D 3e stuff for WotC and Paizo back in the days when Col_Pladoh was posting regularly on ENWorld. Specifically, I worked on things like Eberron, the Tome of Battle: Book of Nine Swords, PHB II, and a lot more.

The Spellbound Kingdoms RPG was nominated for an Ennie for Best Rules in 2012. It's set in a dark Renaissance filled with zeppelins, slavering undead, colossi, feral children, alchemy, engineering wonders, and wild magic. Above all are love and fear, the most powerful forces in the world. And that's not just ad hype; check the reviews like this one and you'll see that love, fear, and other inspirations are the most mechanically impactful quantities in the game.

This kickstarter is for Spellbound Kingdoms: Arcana. This is a true second sourcebook. 12 new combat styles, 3 new magic schools, ten new classes and sub-classes, dozens and dozens of new talents, monsters, organizations, armed legions, engineering and alchemical gadgets, and much more.

Feel free to ask me any questions, here or via email!

Remove ads