D&D 5E Spelljammer 5E Poll

Did you buy and do you like what is being done with the 5E Spelljammer set?

• Yes, Bought. Yes, I liked.

Votes: 56 46.3%
  • Yes, Bought. No, I did not like.

Votes: 20 16.5%
  • No, bought. Yes, I liked.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • No, bought. No, I did not like.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 10 8.3%

Stormonu

Legend
The Amazon ranking thread got me wondering. We've seen some strong opinions, but I'm curious about two things.

1) Did you buy the new Spelljammer set?
2) Do you like the new Spelljammer set?

As always, feel free to leave details about your opinion - and your experiences with Spelljammer, old and new.

delericho

Legend
No, I didn't buy.

There were too many deal-breakers for me - the significantly reduced page count coupled with the significantly increased price point, plus the changes in the setting. After Van Richten's, I'm no longer minded to give WotC the benefit of any doubt there, so it all added up to an easy decision.

the Jester

Legend
Other: Bought, not done reading. I am finding the adventure to be.... sparse, to put it mildly. The rules book- thin, but decent. The bestiary is pretty good. My overall judgment will await my finishing reading it all.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
I did not buy it, some friends have bought for me but I would have bought it. However, I have not received it yet. Just got Radiant Citadel today.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Didn't buy it, therefore cannot say whether I liked it or not. From literally judging a book by its cover, it doesn't look like the sort of product that I would be interested in.

Remove ads