• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spiderman 4 and 5....

Ranger REG

Explorer
His battle with Spidey is a classic though--but mostly because it's a David-versus-Goliath story, with Juggy being way out of Spidey's weight class.
I must be out of comic books too long. Isn't Juggernaut part of Spidey's rogue gallery and the part about him being stepbrother to Xavier added later?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I must be out of comic books too long. Isn't Juggernaut part of Spidey's rogue gallery and the part about him being stepbrother to Xavier added later?

No he wasn't. Juggernaut was always part of the X-Men's rogue gallery (he originally appeared in Uncanny Xmen #12 in July 65) and was always known to be a Stepbrother of Xavier.

The first time Juggernaut appeared in Spiderman was in 82 (Amazing Spiderman #221?).

Traycor

Explorer
They've FUBARed Venom, so he's out.

They've already announced a Venom spin-off movie that they are having scripted and will have a new actor as Eddie Brock. I assume they would reboot the character and try to make the dark themes work (ala Dark Knight).

I like the idea of having Kraven hunt the Lizard. Then you can have Peter trying to save Dr. Conners from himself and Kraven. It could make for some really great moments.

That would make for an excellent story.

Demongirl

Banned
Banned
The first movie was really strong. If the third movie had the second and had Brock as the only villain it would have been a lot better. Three was just too much all at once. I don't think I'll bother with 4 & 5.

Traycor

Explorer
You know, I think I'd like to see a movie with Vulture, Mysterio, and/or Chamelon.

Any or all of these characters could make for excellent stories if used right. Mysterio is usually portrayed goofy when his powers could be exceedingly frightening and powerful.

Chameleon tends to use his abilities just to get at Spider-Man, which is a waste. He could be a super spy/terrorist. He should be able to defeat super-powered individuals that are far beyond his abilities by outmanuevering them.

Vulture is one of my favorites and is likely the least developed of the core Spider-Man rogues gallery. He was intelligent enough to develop a single man flying suit and develop anti-aging technology. This is one brilliant guy who for some reason tries to solve every problem by hitting it instead of thinking. Either he should use his brain more, or he should be developed so that we can better understand why he tries to use brawn over brain inspite of his intellect. Lots of potential there for a complex character.

I don't think I'll bother with 4 & 5.

Sony just got a new writer for Spidey 4, so I'm wondering if they are still going to do the 4&5 arc.

Remove ads