D&D 5E Spiked Chain Barbarian... where do I go next?

ascendance

First Post
I've looked at Quicker than the Eye, actually. I'm thinking about it, but its a long-term goal, since I won't be able to pick it up until 9th level, and that's IF I put a whopping 2 points into Dex.

In the short term, I'm disappointed with all of you. Nobody tried to recommend me Power Lunge? What's wrong with you all!?!? It seems Power Lunge is the ultimate way to cheese a Reach weapon. Double damage on a charge!?!? I can do 10 extra damage... 14 on a charge! And I don't suffer the AoO unless I'm charging someone with reach! Which I'll try not to do, but its almost worth it to take the hit for the mighty wallop.

ascendance

First Post
Roland Delacroix said:

There is a feat in the Rokugan book for Scorpion clan that lets you feint as a MEA. Ah, here it is; "Pincers and Tail". Prereq: BAB 4+, Way of the Scorpion, Bluff skill. "Way of the Scorpion" feat lets you add your Intelligence modifier to Initative checks, no prereqs other than be a member of Scorpion clan.

If I was allowed Rokugan stuff, my character would be a no-brainer. Way of the Crab, Hide Technique. 21 AC.

*sniff* :"(

I really want to play a Crab Clan Berserker one of these days.

Rob

Remove ads