WotBS Splicing WotBS into my campaign

Phaezen

First Post
Ok, I am looking to splice WotBS into my current campaign and am looking for a few pointers.

One of the more prominent organisations in my campaign so far is the Grey Wolves (from the Dragon 364 article Wolves of Maldeen) which the PCs have just joined. I am looking at using the Wolves as a gateway into the the modules.

IMC the Wolves have been described as a loose organisation keeping an eye over various areas of the setting and doing what needs to be done to protect innocents, what nations and rulers won't.

My basic thinking is to have them aligned with the resistance in Gate Pass. The party is going to be sent to Gate Pass to investigate rumors of war by their current contact. My query is Other than Torrent, which other NPCs in the first 2 modules are good to have affiliated with such an organisation?

As a second part, any ideas for integrating the Vistani into the setting?

Slander

Explorer
Councilman Menash (Adventure 1) and Simeon (Adventure 3) immediately spring to mind. There aren't a lot of characters in the Fire Forest (2nd adventure) that could have contact w/ said organization.

Lee Sidoneth from Adventure 3 might be an interesting add.

Spoiler
In Lee's case, you would have to decide whether the organization universally decries the Ragesian plans. Since you said it was a loose organization, I'm assuming that there is some personal discretion and judgment involved in determining "what needs doing".

If so, "what needs doing" for the Ragesians (with whom Lee is allied) is obviously not what's best for Seaquen and the characters goals.

Remove ads