• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers [need moderators reply please]

Treebore

First Post
Usually we say, "Hey! Look what is coming out!"

The only "spoilers" I ever see is when someone is about to talk about something key/critical in an adventure, or some other kind of item that DM's would want players to stay clear of.

Sammael

Adventurer
If you are talking about the illegally leaked mini spoilers, rm, I think those aren't any more welcome here than on Hordelings or that other site. Otherwise, everything is fine and this is indeed the right forum.

realmaster

Explorer
Treebore said:
Usually we say, "Hey! Look what is coming out!"

The only "spoilers" I ever see is when someone is about to talk about something key/critical in an adventure, or some other kind of item that DM's would want players to stay clear of.
But they usually show up here in the general section?

realmaster

Explorer
Thanks for everyones response, I just wanted to know where to look. :)

Sammael said:
If you are talking about the illegally leaked mini spoilers, rm, I think those aren't any more welcome here than on Hordelings or that other site. Otherwise, everything is fine and this is indeed the right forum.
Is there such a thing as a legal leak mini spoiler? I dont want to see the whole set months before the release but I do like to see little spoilers once in a while. If morrus or one of the official moderators can post what they allow as spoilers on these boards it would be much appreciated.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads