Spoilers needed for Innenotdar (SPOILERS!!!!)

Are these Dragons and Coaltongue somehow related to the myth of the Dragon, the Kraken, the Eagle and the Worm?

Well,
Coaltongue is/was immortal, thanks to the blood of the still-beating Aquiline Heart, torn from the eagle's breast by the jaws of the dragon in ages past. And the Kraken and the Worm know the route to Trilla's prison, but none of them really make an appearance in the campaign.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I assume Russ will stop me if I mess up, spill too much, or contradict alterations being made for the 4e version.

Oh, please feel free to do so! Nobody in the world knows this material better than you do. We aren't changing any of the storyline - at most we're adding sidestuff or fleshing out areas (for example, the journey from the Fire Forest to Dassen is covered in detail in Shelter from the Storm and a little emphasis added regarding the refugees fleeing to Seaquen). But we're not making any major plot changes.

sfedi

First Post
Thanks again Wickett, and BTW, Morrus and all company:

I LOOOVE how you are adding stuff and fleshing out the world (compared to what little I read from the 3.5 version)

So these creatures are myth, but they are real, Epic creatures I assume.

Remove ads