• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[spycraft] Clandestine Knights

Pigeon

First Post
I'd like to announce my new spycraft campaign website is up and open for business.

We haven't actually started playing yet, but I've created the site in order to whip up a little enthusiasm among my group. I'm intending the campaign to start out as a regular spy type affair, but quickly switch into a cross between In Nomine, Preacher, Alias, and Angel.

The setting is basically a wold identical to ours on the surface, but there has been a secret war between the forces of heaven and hell going on for many centuries. Modern times call for modern practices and both sides have developed intellegence agencies staffed by a mixture of human and celestials. Heavens agencey is called Rapture, and hells "The Foundation". There is a third part named "The Grail". These are a group of humans who object to the celestial war taking place on earth, and are out to stop it and protect humanity.

I am planning for the adventurers to eventually wind up working for the Grail, but at the start they are going to be unsuspecting members of the Foundation.

Of course none of the players actually know this is going on, they all think it's going to be a james bond style game. Shhhhhh, don't tell them ;) .

Any coments/ideas on my website or my campaign idea? Good or bad I want to hear them.

Remove ads