• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft: Project Duct Tape [OOC][Vacancy]

Douane

First Post
Tanstaafl,

what happened to the "Prodigal Son"?

I sincerely hope he wasn't harmed during the production of the current serial! ;) :D

Folkert

Last edited:

Tanstaafl

First Post
I wasn't sure if anyone would notice. "Prodigal Son" was a short adventure that I used to introduce the game when I ran it table-top. Because PBP games move so slowly I decided to drop the prequel and jump right into the first adventure "The Case of the Missing Opera Singer." I can throw the prodigal in later if the game continues for long enough... or as a side-quest if a lot of people are going to be gone at the same time, ect.

Douane

First Post
No stress! :)

I just noticed how Sherlockian that "The Case of the Prodigal Son" sounded so it kinda stuck in my brain. (Oh, and on my harddisk! ;))

Regarding Eqp:

I'm working on the personal gear right now, do you already want the list/requests for mission gear?

Thanks,

Folkert

Tanstaafl

First Post
Douane, go ahead and post both personal and mission gear (in this thread) whenever you have them ready.

Raurth Snowfang, I'll be working on gear for Jameson soon... sorry about the delay, I've been renovating my bathroom this week & its taking up a lot more time than I'd anticipated.

Douane

First Post
Thanks!

Will try to finish that personal list and wait a bit with the mission gear, since we hopefully get something more out of Agent Grey.

Hope it turns out well with the renovating, I 've done something similar twice at my parent's house.

Might I offer my assistance with Raurth's eqp list? I've the corebook and the cut chapter 9 from the modern arms guide, so I should be able to put together something fitting and take that load of your shoulders. :)

Folkert

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
Yay :)

Thanks guys :)

Honestly though, it dosen't have to be anything to serious. Jamesson isn't a combat character.. anything he has would be more for style than utility..

Tanstaafl

First Post
Sorry I've been AWOL this week... we've had some problems with our phone line (and the wonderful phone company, which provided up with a number to call if we're having problems with our phone line... )

Douane, if you'd be willing to work out some equipment for Jameson I'd appreciate it... my Modern Arms Guide is still on loan & the earliest I can hope to have it back is Sunday.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads