• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD Mess up?

FlimFlam

First Post
Under "Shared Spells" for the Paladin's mount, it says:

Additionally, the paladin may cast a spell with a target of "You" on the mount (as a touch range spell) instead of on herself.

The problem is, I can't find any spells that have "Target: You"... Is this a mess up? What do they mean here?

kreynolds

First Post
Re: Re: Re: SRD Mess up?

FlimFlam said:
Didn't go through all of them, but according to the SRD Alter Self does not have the Target: You.

It has "target: the character". Who's casting the spell? The character. Who's the character? You.

Kraedin

First Post
For some freakish reason, all spells with a Target: You entry have been changed to Target: The character in the SRD.

kreynolds

First Post
Kraedin said:
For some freakish reason, all spells with a Target: You entry have been changed to Target: The character in the SRD.

It's also been changed in the Target description in the Magic Overview section. All instances of "you" have been replaced with "the character".

Last edited:

FlimFlam

First Post
NP Icebear, I overlooked that one myself.

Ok, so all the instances of "You" were replaced with "The Character". That's fine. So I am correct, there is a mess up in the SRD (a typo I suppose)?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads