• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Moggthegob

First Post
RA i need two fort saves from you.

Since Lily wouldnt know that inertial armor wouldnt help I dont know that her surging it isnt entirely out of character.

Also roll knowledge nature for the shifter twins RA.

Solange

First Post
OOC: She generaly surges for just about everything, but particularly the armor, since it lasts longer, and lasting longer armor is good in her book :) She's also not sure it won't help, even if I as a player know. However, if someone tells her to do something different... :)

"Oh, ok!" Lily says excitedly as a ray of fire bursts forth at the insect swarms.

OOC: Lily fires an energy ray. (1d20 4=8, 3d6 3=19) Action point: Lily spends an action point. (1d6=1)

Moggthegob

First Post
Lily's ray misses as the ray fires into the swamp and misses.

Raven's blade proves futile as the swarms edge closer.....

I know you cannot damage them with either character you control but i would still like round one actions out of them anyway before moving. I wound up rolling their fort saves and they both make it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sorry--ENWorld is going very very slowly. Also, they fought a beetle swarm in their first adventure, so they know about it from that)

*Siobhan and Stulgar move away from the beetles to the nearest stable area where they can stand, attempting to outpace the slow-moving swarm. They also split up so that the swarm can follow one or the other but not both.*

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Fort save: 17+5=22. whew.

IC: Raven doesn't care for being eaten, though at least she's attracted the swarm's attention. Unable to escape properly in the swamp, she decides to 'port' away to relative safety

OOC: Use her Dimension Leap ability to teleport about 40 feet towards the direction they were going. Standard action.

Remove ads