Star Wars: Visions

Davies

Legend
Dear Star Wars universe expanders,

Please do not try to take Star Wars over the top anymore. Studio Trigger has already shown how far you can take Star Wars over the top, and taken it possibly a bit further than that.

Sincerely,
Davies.

Janx

Hero
We've seen the first 3 episodes. The Twins was a bit much.

Can't say more as I'm not sure if we're clear for spoilers, and haven't seen the rest yet.

When’s the next SW or Marvel live action show on Disney+? Is it Hawkeye?

The October schedule has been revealed and there is nothing new for an episodic show after the 9th episode of What If? for the rest of the month. So their plan to have a new episode of something either Marvel or Star Wars every week for the rest of the year is not happening. There are other shows besides Hawkeye that have finished filming, but not ready to air yet, so unless they surprise us with something, I guess next up is Hawkeye around Christmas.

As for this show, I watched them all, even if some are in an anime style I do not care for.

The October schedule has been revealed and there is nothing new for an episodic show after the 9th episode of What If? for the rest of the month. So their plan to have a new episode of something either Marvel or Star Wars every week for the rest of the year is not happening. There are other shows besides Hawkeye that have finished filming, but not ready to air yet, so unless they surprise us with something, I guess next up is Hawkeye around Christmas.

As for this show, I watched them all, even if some are in an anime style I do not care for.
Hawkeye's release date is November 24, 2021, Shang-Chi will start streaming on November 12th. While Black Widow drops October 6

Jmarso

Adventurer
Watched the first four and have been disappointed to say the least. I love Japanese anime and had high hopes here, but my personal expectations have not yet been met. The first one was...ok. Just one guy's opinion.

Remove ads