Star Wars: Visions

Hawkeye's release date is November 24, 2021, Shang-Chi will start streaming on November 12th. While Black Widow drops October 6

Yeah, I remembered the wrong holiday for Hawkeye. lol

As for the movies, they are not TV series, so they do not count as new content made for D+, which is what Disney said they hoped to have every week of the year.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
As for the movies, they are not TV series, so they do not count as new content made for D+, which is what Disney said they hoped to have every week of the year.
I think that is still Disney's goal, but it takes time to build up that level of content, even without something like a global pandemic going on.

Dire Bare

Legend
I'm not a huge anime fan, and many anime tropes drive me nuts. I enjoyed some of the Visions episodes, and didn't enjoy others . . . but I'm glad Lucasfilm put this out there! It expands Star Wars with new voices, new ideas, and without the bother of worrying over canon.

I hope they do a Visions Season 2!

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
Watched the first 4 episodes, enjoyed the first one, didn't like the other 3. I'm glad they did them though, its always good to see different takes on things even if they don't appeal to you.

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
The October schedule has been revealed and there is nothing new for an episodic show after the 9th episode of What If? for the rest of the month. So their plan to have a new episode of something either Marvel or Star Wars every week for the rest of the year is not happening. There are other shows besides Hawkeye that have finished filming, but not ready to air yet, so unless they surprise us with something, I guess next up is Hawkeye around Christmas.

As for this show, I watched them all, even if some are in an anime style I do not care for.
I think Book of Bobo Fett is still slated for November(ish).

edit: no it is also showing as dropping in December.

I think Book of Bobo Fett is still slated for November(ish).

edit: no it is also showing as dropping in December.

Yep, Book of Boba Fett should start as Hawkeye ends, so unless there is a surprise drop, we don't get any new episodes of anything between the end of What If" on Oct 6 and the start of Hawkeye on Nov 24. That is exactly 6 weeks in between, so maybe something was planned there and it had to be delayed or cancelled, in the case of the now-cancelled Rangers of the New Republic Star Wars show. Since if they are alternating properties, something Star Wars should have followed What If? I don't think they are even starting to film the next season of Mandalorian or the first season of Ahsoka until next year.

Remove ads