• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Wrath of the Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebin

Explorer
A rather Pudgy Gnome walks in carring a Bag of everlasting buttered Popcorn and a box of everfull Hot Tamales and sits down Ok I'm set lets get it on !

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Horacio seats with his popcorns and Coke, and cheers when the popular Star Wars theme begins to sound...

Breakstone

First Post
(Tsunami returns from a long hiatus in Rehab. He has finally been "cured" of Story Hour addiction. He pats the Story Hour Patch placed on the skin of his arm and click's Dr. Midnight's Star Wars link."

:eek: Woah...

(The Story Hour Patch shoots off of his arm.)

Can't wait for this one, Doc!

Dougal DeKree

First Post
WAAAH!

Me wanna see it! but this stupid pc can't comply :(

...ok, gotta buy ppcorn before i get home and see it from there :)

Cheers and get it on!

Breakstone

First Post
You know, I was looking at the Star Wars movies, and the Star Wars Rulebook, and I began to ponder how, by the rules, Han Solo offed Greedo in one shot, and how, by the rules, Anakin is but a kid yet wins a Pod Race, and how, by the rules, none of the Jedi sense Senator Palpatine's eeeeeeevil intents.

So, I was thinking, and I thought of this:

Feng Shui Star Wars.

Do you think this would work, Doc?

dpdx

Explorer
Play already! Please...

This has the makings of a good campaign. I can't wait to see it written up.

I've been at the WotC store twice, with my fingers on the Star Wars ruleset, when at the last minute, I got this nagging voice in my head saying, "my group will probably never want to play it." [We've played 3E for about a year, and we're finally resurrecting the original campaign.]

So, I'm probably as anxious as most to see the writeup of this system in action. My purchase and startup of a Star Wars campaign among my own group just about hinges on it.

Tickets, please!

Pillars of Hercules, awed by the website and opening credit scene located therein, joins the crowd with excitement and anticipation.

Dr. M, I am in for this.

Dent and his droid look great, btw. Nice character concept.

And Tsunami, Feng Shui Star Wars would be interesting...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads