Spelljammer Starfinder stuff for my Spelljammer game.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
While I am familiar with the mechanics of Spelljammer - helms, spells spent for movement, the philostogen, the gravity plane, the air envelopes, and the color spheres, though I've never actually played. I did buy some monster collections for Spelljammer, back in 2e - because I like interesting monsters. I've been created Spelljammer deck plans. I am also a third party publisher for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, under Gamer Printshop, my publishing company. I have many map set products of sci-fi, post-apocalypse, and cyberpunk content easily fitting Spelljammer.

shauda-verukaan-bottom-level.jpg
I think Starship Sized Monsters, from the Starship Operations Manual, is something that would fit Spelljammer - monsters from dozens of feet to miles in length as potential encounters in the philostogen. And of course other monsters, and races, requiring a modicum of conversion could easily fit Spelljammer. The starships, not so much, since open decked almost sailing ships of Spelljammer are not congruous with enclosed cabin, FTL starships. However, I've built to Starfinder starship designs based off a Nautiloid ship.

angler.jpg

nautilus.jpg

I'm not sure how much planet/star system design can apply to color spheres, but I did publish The Planet Builder which are tables and a planet point system allowing you to generate custom, scientifically viable, entire star systems and their stat block. Planets points allow to make table adjustments, as currency for macro economic trade system and a to build resource stations and extra-planetary structures to grow your system over time...

Plus I create most of Legendary Games AP maps.

Last edited:

Remove ads