• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Season 10 *Discussion Thread* 9/22

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
THE QUEST, PART 1
EPISODE NUMBER - 1010
ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.22.06
WRITTEN BY - Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
DIRECTED BY - Andy Mikita

Cast: Beau Bridges, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder.

GUEST STARRING - Cliff Simon (Baal)

SG-1 races against Baal in the hunt to find the Sangraal, Merlin's anti-Ori weapon, and comes up against a series of ancient trials.​

Let the Baal puns continue. :D

Wycen

Explorer
I thought the same thing.

But, if this is the series finale, how long do we have to wait to find out what happens? Or is it a 2 parter? I knew there was something dogdy about the librarian before he started spouting about using both eyes to see. Probably because he'd be dead or bruised if he really had tried to keep the map from Baal.

Had he thought about it, Daniel could have grappled the Orisi and plunged off the chasm bridge into the depths below. I'm thinking, before we discover her lack of power, that she'd have been screwed.

DMH

First Post
Season 10.5 is on next spring. Why they decided to call them half season when the summer has 75+% of the episodes, I have no idea.

At least it gives them time to write and film a wrap up to the series.

Brakkart

First Post
DMH said:
Season 10.5 is on next spring. Why they decided to call them half season when the summer has 75+% of the episodes, I have no idea.

At least it gives them time to write and film a wrap up to the series.

Each half of a Stargate series is 10 episodes. So no the summer didn't get 75%+ it got exactly 50% of the episodes. That's why they call it a half season.

EDIT: Okay watched this episode now and wow yeah, just like a D&D adventure! Traps, puzzles, riddles, a couple of good villains and a dragon to boot! January seems so far away now.

Last edited:

Tiberius

Explorer
Wycen said:
Had he thought about it, Daniel could have grappled the Orisi and plunged off the chasm bridge into the depths below. I'm thinking, before we discover her lack of power, that she'd have been screwed.

I think that would only have succeeded in killing Daniel. Inara The Orisi was still protected by her amulet which, if it functions like the one McKay found on Atlantis, would protect her from falls.

Wycen

Explorer
Tiberius said:
I think that would only have succeeded in killing Daniel. Inara The Orisi was still protected by her amulet which, if it functions like the one McKay found on Atlantis, would protect her from falls.

But could she fly/climb out of the deep hole?

Wycen said:
But could she fly/climb out of the deep hole?
I would thinnk so. She still seems very tough, and so it should be possible that she manages to get up again. Not neccessarily fast, so it might at least be a temporary solution...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads