• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Season 10 *Discussion Thread* 8/25

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
1007_header.jpg

Episode Number - 1007
Original U.S. Air Date - 08.25.06
Written By - Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
Directed By - Andy Mikita

Cast: Beau Bridges, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder.

Guest Starring - Morena Baccarin (Adria), Tony Amendola (Bra'tac), Matthew Glave (Colonel Emerson), Martin Christopher (Marks)

The Jaffa take the fight to the Ori, using a genocidal weapon on their new worshippers and landing SG-1 in the middle of a war they can't control.​

In the wake of the cancellation news. There is not much to say, but this...rock on hard to the very end SG-1!!

DMH

First Post
Landry's moral whining was annoying- using the device to kill thousands to save billions is acceptable for most military personel. As for it being used on a human world, it was fishy, but how many times do the 3 remaining ships land?

And what might be the plans for Daniel?

Wycen

Explorer
They really need backup plans when planting explosives or carry around a LAW. A grenade in the tail pipe could have worked.

I got the feeling the Ori were whispering to Adria, that is why she's omnipotent. Otherwise, she'd not have needed the little trinket around her neck, (which I wondered..."hmm, maybe that is Merlin's device").

Staffan

Legend
It has already been established on the show that non-ascended beings can develop psychic powers. I figure Adria is poised on the cusp of ascension, so she has as much psychic power as is possible without actually ascending.

Wolf72

Explorer
ugh ... c'mon, I like SG ... love the characters, but the story arc is draining. I hate watching a show when it's so one sided ... sort of. I still get sucked in, but then get annoyed. At least the colonial fleet in BSG had a few return punches.

why do they even say a world was lost? ... it seems to be a foregone conclusion that the Ori will conquer everyone (until SG-1 finds the super weapon)

Nuclear Platypus

First Post
Wolf72 said:
ugh ... c'mon, I like SG ... love the characters, but the story arc is draining. I hate watching a show when it's so one sided ... sort of. I still get sucked in, but then get annoyed. At least the colonial fleet in BSG had a few return punches.

why do they even say a world was lost? ... it seems to be a foregone conclusion that the Ori will conquer everyone (until SG-1 finds the super weapon)

My guess is it'll be some sort of wormhole weapon. :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads