• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Season *200th* 10 *Discussion Thread* 8/18

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
1006_header.jpg

EPISODE NUMBER - 1006
ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.18.06
WRITTEN BY - Brad Wright, Robert C. Cooper, Joseph Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Damian Kindler, Martin Gero, Alan McCullough
DIRECTED BY -

Cast: Beau Bridges, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Richard Dean Anderson, Willie Garson

GUEST STARRING - Richard Dean Anderson (General Jack O'Neill), Willie Garson (Martin Lloyd), Pierre Bernard (Zombie)
Martin Lloyd seeks out SG-1 for assistance when his failed TV show based on the real Stargate program becomes a feature film.​

Yupe,,, the BIG 200. WOHOO!!!
And don't forget the special, before the 9.p.m showing. before the show, at 8 p.m.

Last edited:

Werdnam

First Post
DMH said:
Didn't Martin go home with the rest of his people? I remember the ship, but not much else.

Just saw the ep today in reruns. Martin stayed to work on "Wormhole Xtreme;" all the rest of his fellow aliens left.

ThirdWizard

First Post
As an aside, I can't wait for the Farscape references. I know it'll probaby be something like 30 seconds, but I don't care, its just too perfect with both Browder and Black in the show now, and I like it when shows don't take themselves too seriously (which Stargate handles perfectly, I think).

It looks like a fun, spoofy, episode, and I really hope I'm not getting my hopes too high. ;)

Wolf72

Explorer
taped this, will watch it later ...

I did, however, like the mutated monster episode ... did they ever get the one that was on the Ori controlled world? ... I'd kinda leave it there for a while, (hmm maybe not ... the prior, or their soldiers could eventually catch and kill it then claim it was because of the Ori)

BrooklynKnight

First Post
ThirdWizard said:
As an aside, I can't wait for the Farscape references. I know it'll probaby be something like 30 seconds, but I don't care, its just too perfect with both Browder and Black in the show now, and I like it when shows don't take themselves too seriously (which Stargate handles perfectly, I think).

It looks like a fun, spoofy, episode, and I really hope I'm not getting my hopes too high. ;)

There goes your 30 seconds. The Asguard was great...

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Okay - new favorite episode...

Spoiler"

Them! They are in the first few minutes.. I couldn;t help but laugh.. and since I don;t know how to spoiler tag I'll just leave it at that..

"So you Start the film with the main characters causing a catastorphe?"
-Daniel

Remove ads