• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Season *200th* 10 *Discussion Thread* 8/18

Wycen

Explorer
One thing I just realized about the Farscape bit, no blue assed bitch! Zahn wasn't represented. Oh well. The whole episode was pretty fun and the hour long special before that helped explain why Richard Dean Anderson was invisible also made it better.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Wycen said:
One thing I just realized about the Farscape bit, no blue assed bitch! Zahn wasn't represented.

He's got a good sense of humor about himself and they talk Walter into a lot of things but . . . ;)

Wycen

Explorer
Mark CMG said:
He's got a good sense of humor about himself and they talk Walter into a lot of things but . . . ;)

Is he the guy who opens the stargate? If they had thought about the running gag with the guy trying to find out if he was in the 200th episode, they could have maybe talked him into donning the blue and gold paint and then his only appearance could have been as Zahn.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Wycen said:
Is he the guy who opens the stargate? If they had thought about the running gag with the guy trying to find out if he was in the 200th episode, they could have maybe talked him into donning the blue and gold paint and then his only appearance could have been as Zahn.

Yupper! :D

DMH

First Post
Most of it was gold, but the puppets ran too long, the teen version was stupid and the very ending (like most of the X-treme episode) was inane.

I loved the knock on Firefly, the jokes at itself and the Farscape parody best. But the funniest thing in 2 hours was "I am on a glacier with McGuyver!". I wish there was a transcript of those lines.

DonTadow

First Post
DMH said:
Most of it was gold, but the puppets ran too long, the teen version was stupid and the very ending (like most of the X-treme episode) was inane.

I loved the knock on Firefly, the jokes at itself and the Farscape parody best. But the funniest thing in 2 hours was "I am on a glacier with McGuyver!". I wish there was a transcript of those lines.
This is the one episode I'll be watching again and again. Stargate is one of those shows where you got to like the seasons as whole for the most part, and then pick out little gems like this one. This was cool if you're a big scifi nut and weekly fan of the show. If you didnt get the reeferences it probably sucked. Luckily I prepped my GF enough in the last three years where she even got the farscape stuff.

Real quick though, I missed the mcguyver reference, do you remember where in the show icould find that?

I liked hte teen stuff only because it made fun of those shows that filter their cast with droopy love cross teens (ala smallville) dawsons creek meets scifi.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads