• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Season *200th* 10 *Discussion Thread* 8/18

ThirdWizard

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
There goes your 30 seconds. The Asguard was great...

Oh man. And Browder wasn't the one playing John Crichton, it was Shanks! Ben was playing Stark! Priceless! :D

Though the
Furlings
might have been the best part of the episode. ;)

Tuzenbach

First Post
It's funny how last week's episode was probably the worst I've seen, while this week's was arguably the best.

Funniest moment? The puppet Daniel Jackson nonchalantly & awkwardly smearing marker all over the moniter screen while explaining some totally "Daniel-esque" archeological revelation.

That was definitely the best Stargate episode I have ever seen.

I love the new season and the new cast but...Bowder as Stark! And the puppets! And the Trek stuff! And...gods it was just too funny.

Chimera

First Post
PhoenixDarkDirk said:
Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general and I want it to spin.

That is so totally nabbed.

Loved all the references and poking fun at themselves and all the conventional scifi forms.

evildmguy

Explorer
LrdApoc said:
Great conclusion.. now to watch that Stargate "We already did this story on Buffy " err.. Atlantis Episode.

That's funny! My wife said the same thing and I did think it.

I think a lot of scifi shows have this. I thought it funny that RDA was in Atlantis more than SG-1.

And, I liked the episode! They really don't take themselves seriously at all, which is fun!

Have a good one! Take care!

edg

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Funny, funny, stuff. When
the puppets go through the gate then fall into a pile because their strings can't follow
I laughed myself sick. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads